How Does It Work?
zASSET TRACK gathers vital information about PCs and laptops deployed in the enterprise and stores this information at a centralized server for easy access. A web interface provides a single point of control for inventory updates and reporting.
zASSET TRACK lowers the total cost of ownership by centralizing lease information and locating machines instantly when they are needed. It detects hardware configurations and computer performance characteristics to improve planning and budgeting by identifying PCs for retirement and replacement, and accelerating the roll-out of operating systems and software packages. zASSET TRACK detects installed software and license information to monitor software license compliance and adherence to corporate software policies.
zASSET TRACK provides a series of customized reports that include:
– Software summary by manufacturer and category
– Software audits and compliance reports
– Hardware audits and analysis reports
– Readiness reports for upgrades
– Operating systems and service pack information
– System serial numbers
– Storage usage
– Workstation information - end user name, login name, machine name, IP address, LAN
address, MAC address, etc.
– Enterprise - level reports structured by customizable groupings.